Consider a career in Supply Chain Management!
Do you want to add value to your company?
E2 Learn offers a learning program in Supply Chain Management:
Cost R4 900
Who is the qualification aimed at?
- For all those who are working in industry or are seeking a career in industry. This program is intended to make the manager more aware of principles and techniques that must be applied to have a smooth-running business.
- Middle-level personnel who at least have a basic understanding of business and the business environment.
- It is ideal for current or aspiring foremen/supervisors/managers who want to create a productive environment for themselves, their employees, and the company they work for
- If you are currently unemployed, you can be issued a letter of introduction from E2Learn stating the objectives of the course
- This qualification is assessed by Portfolio of Evidence.
- You will collect evidence of your competence by successfully completing and electronically submitting worksheets and online tests.
- Each module requires a short external multiple-choice examination that must be completed online.
- The final module consists of an audit report, where an integrated report is submitted that deals with all the modules.
- You need to achieve competence in all the units of this qualification to receive certification.
How is this course rolled out?
- This course is presented on the online platform of E2 Learn.
- You will need data and access to the internet on your computer/tablet/phone.
- Once enrolled, you will receive a password to access the learning material, worksheets, and tests.
- Included in each module are a variety of recipes and helpful videos to enhance your learning experience.
- You will have direct access to the Facilitator for any enquiries and questions that might occur. This process will be in the form of e mails.
- Duration: approximately 5 months, including a comprehensive audit report based on findings.
- Cost: R4 900 or R700/module
- To get a certificate, you must at least do the compulsory modules as well as one elective module.
Knowledge Topics (Units) covered in this program:
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
An introduction to the world of Supply Chain with the emphasis on planning of the infrastructure, facilities, equipment, labour, and materials. It also details the role of forecasting and the futurity of our decisions as well as creating a time-phased plan to orchestrate the business.
Procurement forms the upstream link of a company to the outside world. Suppliers are required to provide inputs to the company by supplying quality goods on time. The company must follow a strategy to embrace their suppliers’ capabilities to ensure future growth for all involved.
Operations forms the heartbeat of any company. This is where value-creation takes place. To ensure proper flow of materials through the supply chain requires skill, planning, thought, and techniques to maximise throughput and to minimise cost and investment.
- Warehousing & Distribution
Warehousing & Distribution forms the downstream link of the company with its customers, enabling the marketing and sales effort. It is not only about storage of goods but rather about the sortation and dispatch of products precisely according to customer requirements.
The return function covers two aspects: the first is the return of unwanted/warranty claims/repairs as well as the recycling of materials that can be repurposed.Secondly, with the impending climate change, it is essential to reduce the impact on nature by recycling as many items as possible to reduce or eliminate our carbon footprint.
In this module, we look at the available tools in Supply Chain Management, from basic barcode readers up to sophisticated Advanced Planning Systems that go beyond the borders of companies.
- Practical Report
This will be encapsulated in a formal report to demonstrate that you understand all the activities in the entire Supply Chain.
The full qualification cost is R4 900
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 220 hours
- Language English
- Students 125
- Assessments Yes