E2 Learn Academy provides the opportunity to all businesses that work with personal information to comply with the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA).
This training program has been compiled by J Naudé Prokureurs / Attorneys and training is offered by a practicing lawyer of this law firm.
Technical provisions of POPIA are conveyed to employees in a practical and understandable manner.
Cost R699 per person
- After the Protection of Personal Information Act, No. 4 of 2013, (hereafter referred to as “POPIA) officially came into effect on 1 July 2021, it became a requirement for all public and private bodies that attend to the processing of personal information to ensure that all their employees that deal with personal information receive training on how such information should be dealt with.
- The intention is that this training should empower employees to process personal information in accordance with the provisions as provided for in POPIA.
- E2 Learn subsequently approached Jean-Jacques Naudé, an attorney practicing as such at J Naudé Attorneys in Worcester, to compile a training course to be presented during a 90-minute online training session.
- This course will provide a wide range of businesses with the opportunity to properly train their staff members that are dealing with personal information to comply with the training requirements as imposed by POPIA.
- All sessions will be attended to by Mr. Naudé personally on the instruction of E2 Learn and the following aspects will inter alia be discussed during said session:
- what is POPIA and who must comply;
- what is considered to be personal information;
- what is meant by the processing of personal information;
- the requirements for the lawful processing of personal information;
- practical implications that is manifesting as a result of POPIA;
- consequences of non-compliance.
- After the training session, employees will be provided with the opportunity to address questions to Mr. Naudé.
- Upon completion of the training, your business will be furnished with written confirmation that will serve as proof of the training that was provided and every employee that attended the session will be provided with a certificate to confirm that he/she received training.
- Training will be provided at a rate of R699.00 per person attending the session and E2 Learn can be contacted directly to provide further information in this regard.
- Should you prefer not to be included in future correspondence of this nature, you are welcome to reply to this e-mail and inform us of such a request.
- We trust that you find the above to be in order and hope to receive your earliest response.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 58
- Assessments Yes
All sessions will be attended to by Mr. Naudé personally on the instruction of E2 Learn and the following aspects will inter alia be discussed during said session: